VoiderScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

to kyle and deniz, and anyone looking to give rs accounts to them

2 posters

Go down

to kyle and deniz, and anyone looking to give rs accounts to them Empty to kyle and deniz, and anyone looking to give rs accounts to them

Post  exiled Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:28 pm

fuck you kyle and deniz, remember me, exiled? i gave you an account for membership on your game, then you brought up a previous ban that happened before i gave you the account?, well i just wanted to say, thanks for the account back, i recovered my password and everything, no one give your accounts to these bastards, fuck you guys, i hope you die in a fire, and i hope you server gets a lawsuit, im now working with jagex and am currently trying to persuade them to fix a lawsuit, (which we found a topic we can sue you for) if you have any reply to this message

parkourxx@live.com
FUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOU Very Happy

exiled
Registered Member
Registered Member

Back to top Go down

to kyle and deniz, and anyone looking to give rs accounts to them Empty Re: to kyle and deniz, and anyone looking to give rs accounts to them

Post  sweetsimple Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:34 pm

sweetsimple
Registered Member
Registered Member

Back to top Go down